What is RUN 10 FEED 10 all about?
Right now, 48 million Americans are going hungry — they don’t know when they will get their next meal. The reality is there IS enough food in the world today for everyone to get the nourishment they need for a healthy and productive life.
HUNGER IS THE WORLD’S MOST SOLVABLE PROBLEM.
It’s something we can do something about. Together, we can make a huge impact in a very simple way. I’m doing my part. And you can too. Here’s how!
RUN 10 FEED 10 90 sec PSA 2013 from RUN 10 FEED 10 on Vimeo.
Note: Video is a 2013 promo.
This fall, Women’s Health will once again host their running series with a mission. Run a 10K with RUN10FEED10, and you will instantly provide 10 meals for those going hungry in your local and surrounding neighborhoods. You can join official events by racing in New York City, Chicago or San Francisco, or you can join a Fun Run happening around the country. By signing up to participate today you are making a difference.
How can I particpate?
- Make a donation to my Crowdrise page! For every dollar donated I will do reps of burpees, pull-ups, kettlebell swings and more, your choice!
- Sign up to run your own 10K; or
- Start a team/host your own RUN 10 FEED 10 run.
How do I find and sign up for races?
- Visit RUN10FEED10.COM to register to run.
- Select the “Register Now” option.
- Use the code “WHKOHLER” to get $5 off your registration for any of the major RUN 10 FEED 10 Races and fun runs. Check out all the locations on their website. If you cannot make any of the “official” runs, you can also use this code to get 10% off the “run your own 10K” option.
I’ve signed up for a race, what now?
Get ready to #RUN10FEED10 by connecting with others! Share your running tips, photos, and inspiration and let us know what you’re up to by tagging @WHTakeAction.
Disclosure: I am participating in the Women’s Health Action Hero program and have been provided with a welcome kit and the opportunity to participate in an ambassadorship program for the period of a year in exchange for my thoughts, awareness through blog posts and opinions about any products or opportunities I partake in.