Once and a while, my roommate gets ambitious and experiments with food. Unlike me, his experimentation is almost always edible.
1/2 lb. fresh shrimp
2 c. pasta
1/4 teaspoon red pepper
3 clove garlic
1 tbsp. white cooking wine
3 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. basil
1 tabsp. Italian parsley
1. Prepare pasta per instructions
2. Clean and devain shrimp. Simmer shrimp in cooking wine for 5 minutes.
3. Shrimp, scallion, red pepper, garlic, basil & parsley. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Remove lid, simmer for additional 2 minutes
5. Pour shrimp garlic butter sauce over pasta
You may also like