Couldn’t help but share: Tall cupcakes.
Ever have one of those weeks where you get a lot accomplished, but its still about 50% of what you endeavored and you feel bad for feeling accomplished because there’s so much yet you need to do? Yeah, it was one of those weeks. This is going to be a crazy weekend but hopefully we’ll get a little relaxing in.
- Sell my camera. Yup, I sold my Canon XT entry-level DSLR to my neighbor Mary, and I’m bringing it over there tonight. It’s been a goal to sell it to upgrade to a semi-pro. Next week I’ll reveal my choice.
- Go to grocery store for Tailgate ingredients. Someone brought this to the Neighborhood Block Party and its faboosh.
- Make dinner, chili.
- Play WoW with Neil. We don’t get to do it enough, and its the one hobby we have together.
- Finish chapter “Elronds Council” in LoTR.
- Gym bright and early.
- Make salad.
- Go to Mizzou Tailgate with Anja, see friends, etc.
- Meet up with little brother and unofficial “little sis” and have dinner and wait for my dad.
- Dad in town, drinks late. Its a quick in and out of town trip.
- Yard work
You may also like