I keep wanting to make this a regular feature of our blog. We come across so many awesome things on the web throughout the week that we think it’s a disservice not to share them. For instance:
- I’ve been laughing at this video (above) all week. “Is that Jason Khalipa?”
- Hate peeling garlic as much as Neil does? Try this! (via Saveur)
- Slow Ferment Sourdough Bread, definitely worth a looking into! (via Nourished Magazine)
- This looks like comfort food personified, definitely on the menu for next week. (via Eats Well with Others)
- Bacon vinaigrette? Yes please! (via Mark’s Daily Apple)
- Raw Coconut Cream Pie to die for (via the Alkaline Sisters)
- How about some of these with your next glass of milk? I’ll take mine with high-cacao dark chocolate. (via Caits Plate and Mark’s Daily Apple)
- Of course. Just as Facebook announces Timeline for Pages, we finally have a hack for Pinterest. (via AGbeat)
- Thinking of using some texture in your next web design? (via Smashing Magazine)
- Like Podcasts? You’ll love this one (via Balanced Bites )
You may also like
That video is hilarious and I don’t even crossfit. I can just imagine though!
It’s pretty applicable to all sorts of gym culture 🙂
Thank God I haven’t met any girls like that! Although, once my coach told me he had never seen anyone take so long to get a clip off. In my defense, it was a really crappy one…
Mine makes fun of us too. Those old clips get stuck and are hard to clip off, especially if your hands are raw from other exercises.